Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Hi-!
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer Welcome Board (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Hi-! (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=33067)

sether October 21st, 2008 11:21 PM

Hi-!

Okayyy, Here I go. I'm Sether, just started in the game with the name 'Qebec'.
I'm 16 and I live in Argentina. Hope to have a lot of good time in the game.

Cheers!

fiach October 22nd, 2008 01:43 AM

Re: Hi-!

Welcome to Ryzom :)

kalindra October 22nd, 2008 02:10 AM

Hola !

Welcome to Atys, fellow homin, hope you enjoy your stay !
(Your char name is almost the name of the province I live in. It's a bit funny.)
:D

sether October 22nd, 2008 06:19 PM

Yes, It looks like but I didn't think in the province when I named my char, It's weird. Someone knows why I can't post replies in the 'General' board?

aternox October 22nd, 2008 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sether
Yes, It looks like but I didn't think in the province when I named my char, It's weird. Someone knows why I can't post replies in the 'General' board?

I figured it was to protect the General area from us New ones from posting there. ;)

-Noxious

iceaxe68 October 22nd, 2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aternox
I figured it was to protect the General area from us New ones from posting there. ;)

-Noxious

Yes, we fear you.

:p

Historically, trial accounts could only post in limited areas, then gained full access upon subscribing. Until the new billing system is up and running, you are essentially using a trial account, although they have made some hacks to allow your character(s) to access the mainland and so forth.

October is passing us by, and the beginning of subscriptions may soon arrive. Or not. They won't tell us yet!

sether October 22nd, 2008 11:57 PM

Ah, I see. I thought it was a problem in my account. So, hope the dev's are finally going to tell us what's going to happend with Saga of Ryzom.

Thanks for the support.

aternox October 23rd, 2008 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sether
Ah, I see. I thought it was a problem in my account. So, hope the dev's are finally going to tell us what's going to happend with Saga of Ryzom.

Thanks for the support.

Holds Credit card out to Dev's :)