Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Ryzom post on Massive. com
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer Welcome Board (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Ryzom post on Massive. com (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=33332)

iceaxe68 December 30th, 2008 09:05 PM

Re: Ryzom post on Massive. com

How much q250 Vedice can I get for three souls? I have some alts I could kill off...

;)

zhaxor December 31st, 2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceaxe68
How much q250 Vedice can I get for three souls? I have some alts I could kill off...

;)

Hmm now that's an idea to encorage PvP :-) The ability to collect and trade souls for special mats, let me kill em and get the mats lol.

Hmm, but then we'd have to change the games name, call it Soultrader or something.

Hehe.

whiterider December 31st, 2008 01:27 PM

lol, Moonie, our OP makes q250 bloody greslin. Most useless q250 mats there is :p
I've never actually traded our greslin for anything else... it'd be kinda like swapping a toothbrush for a Mazda.

meryan December 31st, 2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiterider
lol, Moonie, our OP makes q250 bloody greslin. Most useless q250 mats there is :p
I've never actually traded our greslin for anything else... it'd be kinda like swapping a toothbrush for a Mazda.

a 5% chance that the forage appears with no risk... Not exactly useless if you are a forager with a habbit of chatting too much :)

killgore December 31st, 2008 09:15 PM

LOL Nysha we traded 10 Q200 lichen for 10 of your greslin picks. So I got 10 toothbrushes and you got 10 Mazdas? I must really like clean teeth.:)-Kil

whiterider January 1st, 2009 02:17 PM

lol, my point is that there's no point it being q250 when it's greslin :p
Apparently Kil, but then I'm not sure that armillo counts as a Mazda... (stupid analogy for me create in the first place =D)