Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - some thoughts.
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer Welcome Board (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   some thoughts. (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=33412)

joojoo1975 January 4th, 2009 02:35 PM

some thoughts.

Greets

I have heard from time to time that the concentrate skill in the mag tree does not work. is there any offficial word on this?

also about failures and resists, what can i do to shorten these? it seems they hit in clumps and that Really suxx

Thanx for any info you can give

Joojoo

fiach January 4th, 2009 03:01 PM

Re: some thoughts.

I never use Conc, I thnk its a waste of credits really, I dont know about any official word though.

Resists, well if you are too low level vs the mob, then it will have a greater capacity to resist. Also some mobs have certain resists and vulnerabilities, eg, using COLD on shelled mobs and ACID on hairy mobs also use ROT on plants, would be general rules of thumb.

Some spawns always seem to have one member that resists most every spell that you throw at them, while you have been killing the other members of the spawn with relative impunity....... well I just put that down to karma :D

joojoo1975 January 4th, 2009 03:14 PM

lol, i know what ya mean

in the last 5 minutes i had 3 failures and 7+ resists, i have 38 in off magic killin drk blue 3, 2, and 1 messabs with acid 4

arrg, that can be frustrating

fiach January 4th, 2009 03:20 PM

Im not sure what level you are but generally I would start my magic on Izams, work my way up their star structure, then after Prime Izams I would head to Igaras, starting with Vigilant and work my way through those.

It keeps it simple and there are lots of them in spawns (Hungry Igara are hard to find though :().

Hope you are still enjoying Ryzom :)