Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Event: Missing Ffi ffi
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Saga (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Event: Missing Ffi ffi (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=33534)

camlost2 January 23rd, 2009 02:08 PM

Event: Missing Ffi ffi

Quote:

Originally Posted by Universe
Beren: WTB missing Ffi ffi, please deposit at nearest Beren hangout
Ffionnys: I'm not missing, I'm lost :P
Beren: Same thing :P
Ffionnys: Missing is when everyone can't find me, lost is when I can't find myself :P
*pause*
Beren: Well, you're lost, I miss you, I can't find you either so Houston we HAVE a problem

Reward: 5 mill dappers paid upon more or less safe retrieval and delivery of Ffi ffi to wherever I be hangin' out at the time.

<3

(Note: She may not come entirely voluntary, it's recommended you bring a long sharp stick, a heavy club and an armored sweem suit when you go looking for her.)

darthraven January 24th, 2009 04:24 PM

Re: Event: Missing Ffi ffi

Better get the heavy duty armour out of the old packer then.

Any idea where she may have been lost?
Why did she head out? Went to see family maybe? Recover resources? or something a little more sinister?

My tracking Gingo is ready to set out too :)

camlost2 January 27th, 2009 07:11 PM

Congrats to Kalyndra for collecting the reward! :D

---

zarozina January 28th, 2009 12:01 AM

No matter which way I ran, I knew there was no escaping from such a tennacious pursuer, and me in my lil old focus gear with no snow to hide me.

lol, Nice one Kaly :D