Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Just started playing
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer Welcome Board (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Just started playing (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=33732)

lat00uk March 2nd, 2009 04:50 PM

Just started playing

Thought I would say hi.

Found this game litterly by accident 3 days ago and after some problems with launching the client finally got in and have played for a few hours so far...

OMG this game just rocks.... and this coming from a 3 year vet of WoW.

I love the fact this is a sandbox game and the fact that the first thing I did was to craft something, I didnt even have to kill 10,000 mobs before I could get make some sort of useless flap of material.

So far everyone I have spoken to have been very friendly and have given me some advice on what I should do, which is very cool.

Ryzom.... My new favorite game :)

If you see a player called Jutenza (looking lost) run past you, say hi, its me.. lol

ajsuk March 2nd, 2009 05:01 PM

Re: Just started playing

Welcome!

Glad you like it, enjoy your stay. :D

fiach March 2nd, 2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lat00uk

If you see a player called Jutenza (looking lost) run past you, say hi, its me.. lol

Lost is just another word for exploring here, welcome to Ryzom :)

dlice March 2nd, 2009 06:59 PM

Welcome to Atys, young Homin.

gralen March 2nd, 2009 07:46 PM

Welcome Jutenza!
Travel well and may your journeys be safe!

petersk March 2nd, 2009 09:14 PM

Welcome Jutenza! Enjoy your time in our beautiful world, hope you decide to become a permanent resident :)

moyaku March 3rd, 2009 12:03 PM

Welcome Jutenza :)

Enjoy your Stay :)

acridiel March 3rd, 2009 12:38 PM

Welcome Jutenza. :)

And remember, nothing and nobody is ever really useless on Atys.
One can still be used as bait. ;) :D

CU
Acridiel

katriell March 3rd, 2009 03:40 PM

Welcome. ^_^

kalindra March 3rd, 2009 07:33 PM

If you come to the desert, we may cross wach other's paths, who knows ?
Welcome to Atys.