Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Ryzom Mob Hp info
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ryzom Mob Hp info (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=34078)

jared96 May 7th, 2009 11:54 PM

Re: Ryzom Mob Hp info

There are several compilations around like this. For the 1st part, you might wanna check here to see if all is in agreement

http://mestemaker.cncdsl.com/protguide.html

I have a version similar to the above which I have distributed to friends whereby it adds "aggro range" as a column.

blaah May 7th, 2009 11:56 PM

what... no plod's in this list ?:D

kalindra May 8th, 2009 12:40 AM

ever tried to solo a plod ? ;)

sehracii May 8th, 2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalindra

Yep. Ran out of ammo though.

h0lycha0 May 8th, 2009 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sehracii
Yep. Ran out of ammo though.

*shakes head* You would. ;)

blaah May 8th, 2009 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalindra

i thought healer was used too ? ;-)

anyway, 5x purple plod should have below 120k hp, 1x black purple ~50k (Dolak ~30k, Manda ~44k), 2x black purple ~350k, heavily depends on regen ofcourse.... once i was able to nuke yetikya for ~700k damage (yeah, fight didnt go as planned lol)

Snowman - ~10k ;-)

zerotacg May 8th, 2009 08:39 AM

actually u don't have to solo em, to get the most precise values u should get as much eles needed to get it in "one" spell.
then time it a bit so that all cast at the same time, the server handles them sequential, if I remeber correctly, so some won't do dmg or will get the 40(2000)

then everyone will just have to tell the dmg they did, sum it up and that should do the trick.

scanner May 8th, 2009 11:24 AM

well all of ya feel free to finish it :)

faedyne May 8th, 2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jared96
There are several compilations around like this. For the 1st part, you might wanna check here to see if all is in agreement

http://mestemaker.cncdsl.com/protguide.html

I have a version similar to the above which I have distributed to friends whereby it adds "aggro range" as a column.

Aggro range is good info to have.

Huh... so Psykoplas really do only magical damage. and Stingas are the only other plant like that. Good to know.
But is this right in that Jublas have 60% resistance to rot?? Is that a mistake that it should be in another column? According to that site, they have resistance to all of the 3 families of lower level elemental spells, from 60% to 100%. That's insane. I thought only some Kitins had that kind of resistance.

jared96 May 9th, 2009 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faedyne
Aggro range is good info to have.

Huh... so Psykoplas really do only magical damage. and Stingas are the only other plant like that. Good to know.
But is this right in that Jublas have 60% resistance to rot?? Is that a mistake that it should be in another column? According to that site, they have resistance to all of the 3 families of lower level elemental spells, from 60% to 100%. That's insane. I thought only some Kitins had that kind of resistance.

I was never able to "do brains" as I found it just too boring .... turned down many an invite cause I felt like doing brains was making me "braindead". Then when servers came back up, wasn't much to do until all ya buds got around to getting in game, and since my primary activity was "grinding chat", I figured I'd accomplish something that weekend by soloing brains.

Had many secondary melee skills at "101" so I figured I'd give em a shot.....by time I got done grinding chat that weekend, that skill was 171. Having the resistance from 250 magic, I solo'd them nekid or in crap LA. Used a SH generally about half way thru a level (+ the all stats regen at each ding) and with HP Regen Flower I managed to get up to 170ish w/o having to ever sit and regen.

After that whenever populatiopn was light and I was mainly chatting, this became my alternative to "digging another region".