Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - How do I Cancel My Recurring Sub?
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Account Support (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   How do I Cancel My Recurring Sub? (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=34195)

nay717 May 25th, 2009 07:27 AM

How do I Cancel My Recurring Sub?

How do I cancel my recurring subscription? I have clicked all the links on the account modification page and read all the previous entries in this thread and cannot figure it out.

Yumeroh May 28th, 2009 08:27 AM

Re: How do I Cancel My Recurring Sub?

Hi,

to cancel your subscription and your recurring. You have to log into your account. Clic on "Edit your personal information or change your password"
Check the box at the bottom "Terminate you current subscription..."
And finish the one or two steps after.

Your subscribtion will stay untill the end of your final subscription day. So you can unsubscribe by this way, or cancel a reccuring payment.

" You can't just cancel the recurring payment from bibit without an unsubscribe "

xirad August 7th, 2010 11:10 PM

Please make this more prominent in the account management section. It doesn't follow logic to go into your personal information when all the rest of the links are dealing with subscribing or changing your subscription information.

Xirad.

lordefeeko March 18th, 2013 03:11 AM

It says that my characters and accounts will be kept for at least 90 days. Does this mean I will lose them after 90 days. I'm not sure when I can play again but I'd much rather suspend than cancel.