Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Share your ideas for Ryzom
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Share your ideas for Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=34253)

ajsuk January 13th, 2010 05:08 PM

Re: Share your ideas for Ryzom

Interesting idea. :)

killgore January 13th, 2010 09:26 PM

How about instead of a bank or mail the ability to start a business. You then could rent warehouse space. More dap=more space. You could then hire your other characters as "employees" even friends giving them acces to the materials stored.

chibiarc January 14th, 2010 03:26 AM

I do like the idea of npcs though. Can't imagine it would be fun for players to idle in front of a warehouse just in case someone wants an item. Already seeing this problem with Guildhall and HOs.

I'd suggest to somehow introduce a "Guild of Trade" or something similar a player can pay and manage his / her stuff with. So NPCs but with some effort to keep the service available.

killgore January 14th, 2010 05:04 AM

My thought wasn't you would have to mind your warehouse. Just that making someone an "employee" would allow them access. It would be a way to allow you to hand off between your characters. Also you could have a customer pick up. You could have imagine a 20 slot area that you could assign to a character to pick up there order. Allowing that person to exchange with you without you being online.

mashed January 16th, 2010 01:28 PM

Thinking on the last few posts here.....

I have to wonder how hard it would be (and i really dont have any idea on that) to have a set of NPC's in all citys/towns where you could leave a certain amount of items, marked with another persons name for them to collect in their own time. do all citys have barmen? barmen would always have some way of getting things around atys ;) could be explained as they have all got regular journeymen customers :)

cant wait to see if devs read this thread now :)

acridiel January 18th, 2010 12:28 AM

In Case you haven´t noticed ;)
There already is a "Network of Merchants and crafters", supplied by the various tribes and peoples "Frontier Suppliers".
They actually talk about bringing parcels from A to B. (Missions ;) )
So, why not use these existing NPCs and similar Missions for Player "parcels" too? :)

CU
Acridiel

gavick January 21st, 2010 02:30 PM

vote me emmmm ^^ http://feedback.ryzom.com/forums/260...recent?days=14

trueshot March 28th, 2010 08:40 AM

The current format for Tagged Kara vs Kami is that once you engage in battle, you can not tp out for 10 mins after the last act that could be considered part of the battle. This seems fair.

Now Tagged PvP dig zones. No timer and possible DP from said PvP.

Why not make both event follow the same standard. If you engage in PvP in these zone, the same 10 min timer use for Kami vs Kara gets applied.

Just some thoughts.

amunechan June 28th, 2010 11:09 PM

I made a post about this on the general Arispotle forums in game, its about the level cap, In my opinion raising the level cap is a bad idea, raising the level cap would mean losing alot of player, nobody wants to remaster a skill, infact alot of people were upset at the idea. Why raise the level cap when we as players dont want that...at all, while we are begging and pleading for new content, such as new clothes, new hairstyles, colors, race detail, weapon detail, new weapons, a little mixture in the game. In my view as an active player i see adding new content as a way to revive old player and gain new ones, old players wont want to come back to game and have to remaster a skill and new players dont want to hard grind to a higher level cap. However if you spark the intrest of the and old players by adding content to the game it may help bring back the population. As an active player still having many master i can get im fine with the skills i have, though players like Final and Nitrouss who have near mastered everything Or Gilgameesh im sure they would enjoy a new set of skills to play with. this is my suggestion as a player. Thanks
Liliang

ezex13 July 9th, 2010 08:45 AM

Couple of things needed in Ryzom....

First: there where (speed boots) in beta time with certain % (increased speed) for travelling vast space of Atys in less time just to res your team mate or join some actions or just (having enough speed to run from a certain mobs) hugely missed…

Second: ability to reverse engineering materials like weapon/armours/jewelleries etc (when they loose their quality)... Dismantle it/change and actually (repair it)...

I’ll be more than happy if we get back these…

Thanks for reading

Ezex