Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Share your ideas for Ryzom
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Share your ideas for Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=34253)

Yumeroh June 9th, 2009 11:28 AM

Share your ideas for Ryzom

You have your ideas on how to improve Ryzom, and we take your feedback into account whenever possible.

We read all the posts on the forum, but this is not an ideal way to gather, discuss and organise emerging ideas and suggestions.

To make it easier for you to give us your ideas, we have implemented a new dedicated feedback system! Here you can add all your ideas, comments, feedback and, most importantly, vote for the ideas you like the most.

You can access the feedback system here or by clicking the "feedback" button on the left of the http://www.ryzom.com website.

kiakaha June 9th, 2009 11:37 AM

Re: Share your ideas for Ryzom

Yay for feedback!

liseke June 9th, 2009 11:39 AM

awesome, good to know the devs are looking at this, time to vote ;)

suib0m June 9th, 2009 12:31 PM

Question: Is it acceptable to add bugs to this feedback system to prioritize the wanting of a fix?

Thanks for giving us a more concise voice :)

Peace,
- Sui

abizmal June 9th, 2009 01:32 PM

Awsome :)
This has been needed for a long time.
bah - nothing to moan about now :(

Abiz

maccer16 June 9th, 2009 02:53 PM

very good job good chance il resub now :D

ajsuk June 9th, 2009 05:11 PM

It's good to hear you guys are interested in taking feedback and this is exactly the kind of system I prefer when voting on ideas.

It's just a shame it's not a custom page integrated with Ryzom's existing accounts. I hate having to sign up a bunch of times to use all of the different toys the same company wants me to play with. :rolleyes:

sidusar June 9th, 2009 05:42 PM

[Fine then, but the rest still stands] This thing has been around forever, I remember regularly checking there and voting on it months ago. :p

But I'd all but forgotten about it by now, so it's good to know you're paying attention to it and making use of it. :)

liseke June 9th, 2009 05:47 PM

sidusar: "implementing" something just means using it, lol. Besides, I have no idea who started that page ;)

kiakaha June 9th, 2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidusar
[Fine then, but the rest still stands] This thing has been around forever, I remember regularly checking there and voting on it months ago. :p

But I'd all but forgotten about it by now, so it's good to know you're paying attention to it and making use of it. :)

Perhaps some player made it and the "absorbed" it :P