Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - New Homin on Atys
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer Welcome Board (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   New Homin on Atys (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=34396)

keyn134 July 16th, 2009 02:37 PM

New Homin on Atys

Hello, Homini!

I am a new person here...

Let me introduce myself properly.

My name is Keyn Thror, I am known in the world of Atys as Keynn.

I'm an old man, spent most of my life in deep space of New Eden Universe, piloting huge spaceships...

Some time ago I have entered a mysterious wormhole, and when I woke up - my ship was orbiting this nice green planet...
I couldn't resist my curiosity, and have landed here in my drop capsule...

From the very first moment I liked this world very much, and I plan to stay here for a long time...

It's good to meet you all!

I hope I can be useful to Hominkind, though all my skills in spaceship combat and navigation seem quite useless on the planet surface...

But I learn fast, and I am sure I will find my place in the society.

I like crafting things, and Atys provides lots of opportunities to work with different exotic materials.
I also posess moderate combat skills, especially with a bladed weapons, though I suppose I will have to learn local combat techniques...

New adventures wait for me, and it's great to know there are lots of good people to meet and lots of bad things to kill :)

Good luck to you all!
- Keynn

meryan July 16th, 2009 08:15 PM

Re: New Homin on Atys

Welcome to Atys :)

If you have any questions, please let us know.

If you are having any technical difficulties, we have an awesome support tool with CeB ( http://www.ryzom.com/en/support.html )

keyn134 July 16th, 2009 08:56 PM

Thank you very much, Meryan!

acridiel July 16th, 2009 09:14 PM

Well met traveler.

Welcome then to the biggest root-ball of the known universe.
Be careful out there and mind your step, gravity´s a bit higher than standard.
So, no hoppin´´round like on any moons surface, y´get me.

Enjoy your stay though. ;)

CU
Acridiel

petersk July 16th, 2009 11:05 PM

Welcome Keynn. Atys has many different flora and fauna to be wary of, so please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions. Enjoy your atsy here and good hunting!

*whispers* Don't let the Karavan officers see your spaceship.... Though I might like a peek! *wink*

keyn134 July 17th, 2009 09:14 AM

Thank you all for a warm welcome!

Karavan officers won't see my ship, it's cloaked somewhere on the planet's orbit...

The much bigger problem is that I don't know where exactly... :)
But, oh well, I guess I'll find a way to contact the navigation computer... somehow...

Anyway, that's why I can't show it to you, Zyratuan...
But I have a picture of it in my wallet! :)

Sacrilege - Heavy Assault Cruiser

elleree July 17th, 2009 05:29 PM

Welcome to Atys, Keynn. Glad you decided to "drop" in!

tazzz86 July 20th, 2009 02:00 AM

Welcome to Atys! Could you give your shuttle to some Karavan? Maybe then they can go home :P

keyn134 July 24th, 2009 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazzz86
Welcome to Atys! Could you give your shuttle to some Karavan? Maybe then they can go home :P

I am afraid, that giving my spaceship to Karavan will not do any good.

They could use it's firepower to suppress any resistance on the planet...

cushing July 25th, 2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keyn134
I am afraid, that giving my spaceship to Karavan will not do any good.

They could use it's firepower to suppress any resistance on the planet...

Would be worse to lend it to a Fyros. They already had a few tries to destroy Atys, by fire and by Kitin, and they easily might burn our planet to ashes ... (well, fine to get rid of those Kami pests, but it really would overdo it a bit ...).

Enjoy your stay. ;)