Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - New girl on the block!
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer Welcome Board (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   New girl on the block! (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=34764)

ghostflame January 29th, 2010 04:16 PM

New girl on the block!

Hello everyone!

I'm called Danile in-game and many of you may have encountered me loitering around FH or seen my pester people in /u already. I'm still on trial but will most likely sub as well.

I'm delighted by the nice community and hope to take part in some nice roleplaying as well.

See ya on Atys!

iceaxe68 February 1st, 2010 06:45 AM

Re: New girl on the block!

Welcome! It's great to have you here.

memiki February 1st, 2010 11:50 AM

Welcome to Atys. Hope you enjoy it as much as most of us do.

m1nion February 3rd, 2010 12:32 AM

indeed welcome to Atys, if you need anything just ask :)

ghostflame February 3rd, 2010 09:24 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome!

And Minion I think you might be spoiling me...isn't it quite a waste to make such a nice sword for someone still at lower levels? Not that I'm not grateful!

5c0rp February 4th, 2010 05:04 PM

welcome to atys, and dont worry about swords, mats are not hard to get hold of these days!

ghostflame February 15th, 2010 09:13 AM

Well, it seems I am here to stay. Friday was my first day in Ryzom as a paying customer!

acridiel February 15th, 2010 01:47 PM

*gasp*
A Girl?
A true Girl?
No more Mostly Men Online RolePlaying Girls?
*faints*

;) :D

Welcome to Atys!

CU
Acridiel

iceaxe68 February 16th, 2010 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostflame
Well, it seems I am here to stay. Friday was my first day in Ryzom as a paying customer!

Glad to hear it :)

Double extra welcome!