Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Season one mektoub races! Win great prizes!
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   General (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Season one mektoub races! Win great prizes! (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=35035)

seawe October 2nd, 2010 03:04 AM

Re: Season one mektoub races! Win great prizes!

hrmm well I disagree bothly, unless the map changed since last i looked. And I had no problems with the portals, just straining my eyes to see the damn map.. but I'll just send any eye doctor bills to the devs ;)

sidusar October 17th, 2010 10:08 PM

So it's Sunday 17th October 20:00 GMT, where is our event that will close the race season?

jwenting October 18th, 2010 05:41 AM

prize handouts for previous weeks' races were 1-2 weeks after the end of that week.
So I expect next saturday or sunday (23 or 24 Oct).

nauplius November 4th, 2010 11:44 PM

Hello?? Why hasn't there been any action on this?

jwenting November 5th, 2010 07:56 AM

I don't think there were any homins who finished the final race on this server, or if there were they may have been so few that organising festivities was seen as inappropriate.

Of course there'd been misgivings about the organisers from the beginning, maybe they've just run off with the dappers.

khandoma November 5th, 2010 10:01 AM

Some players did finish this race as to being to few if only one player finished the race then they deserve there reward imo!

jwenting November 5th, 2010 11:21 AM

was thinking they may have been rewarded in private rather than during a public event because of the low turnout.

trueshot November 5th, 2010 12:14 PM

meh more radio misconceptions

sidusar November 5th, 2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwenting
I don't think there were any homins who finished the final race on this server, or if there were they may have been so few that organising festivities was seen as inappropriate.

I can confirm that 6 people finished the final race, more than enough to have a first, second and third place.

I was fourth so I know there was never any prize given for finishing it. First, second, and third prizes I wouldn't know, but seeing Stitch there was first, I assume his post means he never got any prize for it either.

nauplius November 5th, 2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidusar
but seeing Stitch there was first, I assume his post means he never got any prize for it either.

I didn't even know what place I was, but I know before the race that no one could catch me on overall points and I haven't heard anything about those prizes either.