View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2005, 04:07 AM   #4
pinguini

Re: Introduce Your Character!

I am Synn,

different from many other homins, I don't know my parents... well not my real parents. I was told by the people that took me in, that they died bravely fighting the Kitin menace but I don't know that for a fact.
I know for sure though, that I was raised in Pyr and that my "parents" where mektoub traders and breeders. So we had the money and they enabled me to learn. I bought books, joined educating meetings and tried to prove myself in fighting. I realized soon, that fighting with steel wasn't my greatest talent and did disregard more than I should have. One thing I was good at, was the treating of wounds and so I spend a lot of time helping the sick and wounded.

Even in my young days I had dreams... of former things. I dreamt of people I didn't know, of adventures I hadn't been on, and of the love between two people, that didn't include me. And one day, I met one of those I had seen in my dreams... a member of the RoA Guild. First I was skeptic because most of them were not from Fyros, and because they they believed not in the power of the Kami, but since I was taught to be tolerant, I spend time with them and learnt to like them. I then entered my duty in this Guild and was brought to the Matis Lands as well.
Once there I realized that my dreams had brought me here before... and my fear of the new lessend.
Once I arrived at my second home, I met many people that seemed very familar, and I must have reminded of someone as well.. and soon I was fully intgrated into the Guild.
One day... I thought a thunder struck me. The loving homin, that I had seen in my dreams, caught my eye... and I must have caught his, because very soon there was an undescribable love in the air.
Now, after a long time, which seemed even longer, due to my dreams, this noble Matis has asked for my hand in marriage. Our wedding will be soon, and I hope that once we have found a good home and safe place, we can be there for our children, as my parents never could.
pinguini is offline   Reply With Quote