View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2006, 07:54 PM   #1
rhaenaan

Return of Rhaenaan

More than 6 years have passed since that fateful day that I relinquished leadership of the “Eye of Atys” and set forth from Thesos to explore the strange and wondrous devices that were uncovered in our lands. It was shortly after leaving that I encountered the device that would send me to a disturbing and oddly compelling world of Norrath. I have many stories to tell of my adventures there, but that will wait for another time as will the story of how I have finally returned. There are more important matters at hand.

To me it seems like only a year has passed (some trick of the Karavan, no doubt), yet there have been many great changes to our lands. Kami and Karavan hostilities have grown. Friends and family have been slain in epic battles with the very guilds that were once our allies. Guilds have dissolved and others have sprung up to take their place. Matis and Tryker cousins now wish nothing more than to spill our blood upon the sands of our homeland. Many of the guilds that once kept order in the lands have scattered to the winds amongst the chaos. Even “Eye of Atys” has long since disbanded leaving a lone caretaker, Braveganzer, tending the fires in her halls.

I find myself with knowledge and skills that are out of place in this new world. Those that I left as young warriors have now grown and far surpass my own humble talents. Many have been born and even more have died in battles that weren’t even dreamt of in the world that I left. In many ways I am but a babe in this dangerous new place that I once called home.

But, be that as it may, these are the times that we of Fyros were born to. Our strength was once used to keep order and to guard our lands from the Kitin and later the Goo. Now we are tested again and find ourselves fighting our fellow homins for our own survival. While it saddens me greatly that it has come to this, I will not hesitate to defend our homelands even if it means spilling the blood of those that were once my friends.

I have relinquished my claim on EoA. She is the child of Braveganzer now and her honor and memory has lived on under BG’s care and dedication. To those who were once members, allies and friends of the guild, I call out to you. Let guild battles be forgotten and band together once again in the defense of Fyros.

Glory to Fyros! Glory to Atys!