View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2006, 01:35 PM   #8
rhaenaan

Re: Return of Rhaenaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmatoy
*HUGS* I love your story from the past. Love, BGZ

Hugz back at'cha, hon! Everytime I see you and Braff on (which is pretty much always , it's like a warm fuzzy blanket from the past. <ahem...not very warrior-like talk...but true>

After a month, I still find myself with mixed feelings and emotions. I love my world and I am overjoyed to feel the sand between my fingers and feel the sun on my skin. However, I'm saddened by how our ranks have been decimated. There is much work to be done.

I have sworn a blood oath to serve as the Blade of Atys and strike back at her enemies in ways that she can not. I have raised a banner of crossed-swords on the sands with the blood of her enemies across it. Though my committment to Atys is firm, my resolve to form a new guild continues to waver. There is much freedom in the life of a mercenary and many established, powerful guilds to guide the young defenders. I wonder if there is any value in diluting the ranks to form "yet another guild" or if I should continue to guide newcomers to the old guard. I am too set in my ways to ever fully integrate into an existing guild. I understand, more fully, your decision to solo.

As always, my path continues to wind.

In the meantime, I continue to search for lost lore, lost friends and new allies. That, in itself, is enough to fill my days.

Glory to Atys!