Thread: Wish List
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2006, 06:27 PM   #9
sidusar

Re: Wish List

Anything wrong with this thread?

I believe most of the things I'd wish for have been already mentioned in either that thread or this one.

What I wish for most is to get rid of all those build-in restrictions. Let me put heavy armor on a civillian, group him with a kizarak and a kami, tell the three of them to attack any psykopla on sight, and set their aggro range to 200 meter, if that's what I want.

As for that not being consistent with the real Atys, neither is a karavan spreading the word of Ma-Duk, and I could make that if I wanted to. Making sure the scenario is consistent with the lore is a task for the AM, not for the editor.

Even if they've already been mentioned, the other wishes that are on the top of my list:
- Ability to (de)spawn objects.
- Region chat and /who command.
- Ability to have a scenario running without being present in it yourself. Doesn't have to be more than one scenario at once, if you're worried about the Ring terminals getting swamped, but at least let us keep one scenario running while our character is elsewhere on Atys.
- Swirly portals, cave entrances and the like to add the suggestion there's more out there. It feels odd to be in an enclosed area with no physical way in or out.

Mostly all the suggestions mentioned thus far are good ones, and I eventually want them all, but these are the ones I'd most like to see.
sidusar is offline   Reply With Quote