View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2007, 02:14 AM   #4
raven41

Re: Why I Choose Kami

Wow....... I went Kami cus AP(Atys Paladins) were Kami, And I loved that guild... So w/e it did, I did... However... After some time...AP began to fall apart... the people (Not all, There are still some of them around) Began to leave... Then the veiws of the 'new' AP, didn't totally match mine anymore...

I concidered going Kara... But, I looked at how Karas (NOT all but KA -->mostly<--) Played, And veiwed the OP situation... And I thought about it... after many invites, And turning them all down... Someone came to me, and would not leave me alone, He kept saying I could make a real difference, In a new guild... But the guild wasn't new... It was an old guild, that had died many times... He told me "This time its different" ... I told him I would be no part of a guild that ganked... and he assured me, the guild was different then before...

Finnaly, I agreed... And I joined... The Kings of oblivion... Since then, I have been able to openly PvP freely ( I was the only AP member to tag up often... and was told not to plenty of times )... And I have been the patience of the guild lol, When Lewy and LT started acting up I had to try and keep them strait ...

And thats how I stayed Kami
raven41 is offline   Reply With Quote