View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2007, 08:30 PM   #16
drachle

Re: Why I chose Neutral

Esteemed friends, I have yet to find a homin I cannot make friends with in time. So has been my short Atysian experience. Everyday, I see hypocritical factions who accept friendships from all walks of life and lands. I myself, would favor any homin in need less it be to kill another homin. Fair, it would be to say that The Nomad has found his roots spread throughout the lands of Atys. Therefore, chosing a faction, community or any other sub-hominity group would be to weaken the real force behind Atys: homins.

It is true, you might say, that kamis or karavan, have shown some "interest" in hominity, but it is also fair to say it has proven to be a dividing force. Are they riding onto our frail loyalties from a few good deeds long past? I dare say so with all my heart for all they are bringing us since the Great War is more war, only this time, pitted against each other instead of the real threats who spread inexorably through Atysian lands. Both kamis and karavan have made a point to keep us obnubilated by the thought that another race might be better that we, where in truth, we are all one and equal. They both pretend that without them, we would be lost but in fact we are the ones doing most of the work rebuilding, warding off dangers and uniting against greater dangers such as the kitin invasions. I have even come to believe they are fakes, manipulators and do not care much for hominkind.

There is no way I can stand behind such an entity and idea that homins are there to serve without question and without full knowledge. Do they not give scarce informatin on their true nature? I cannot take upon myself to follow such incongruity.

It is one reason why I have chosen to stay neutral.
drachle is offline   Reply With Quote