Thread: No sound -.-
View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2007, 05:14 AM   #9
zengrath

Re: No sound -.-

Still same issues. I've checked driver updates and everything. Every single time i select the main window when patcher comes up, I have sound just fine.. Problem is i forget a lot.. and everytime i forget.. i have no sound.

There is always people asking why they have no sound in Uni.. At least twice a day.. It is an issue, but most people say.. defrag... relog.. reboot your computer.. all this junk, when every one of those people who say those things fix their sound never tried clicking on the main window when patcher comes up.

So i definetly think this is an issue with the way the patcher steals the focus from the game, and somehow causes the game to incorectly send the sound to the wrong window somehow.

I hope they put this into a higher priority in things to fix.

Can everyone please post their system specs so maybe we can figure out what it is if it's not the game code? I serously doubt it's my drivers or my sound card or anything like that becuase in the 4+ years of using my custom build PC and knowing a lot about pc tech and such, I have never experienced this in any other game before and seriously doubt it's my fault, Expecially when there are many other players with the same problem.

But just in case.. please post your system specs both people who have never experienced this problem and use the patcher. And those who fix it by clicking the main window when the patcher comes up..

Thanks..
zengrath is offline   Reply With Quote