View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2007, 06:17 PM   #2
clyne
Registered Player

Re: Not many scenarios done yet ?

A good scenario if made solo can take months. By "good" I mean quality presentation with exact likeness of that of the mainlands if not better. Presentation is not only the issue but the map design, plot, & mechanics. Several of which would have been easier for us programmers without doing the drag'n'drop bit.. if there was a Ring language with some advanced functionalities such as programmable missions, events, setting variables & arrays.

There is so much to do. Personally half of my scenarios require such advanced functionalities, instead of settling for what I can do - I merely put them on hold. I really cant settle for releasing a unprofessional scenario when it could have been so much better.

Several of the concepts if not all can be achieved by extensive use of events and what not but as I said it takes time.

Currently speaking for myself, I have six possible scenarios on the list but owing to the quality of presentation, and make do of several concept makes it time consuming. I've been at it for the past three months with almost no progression!

Olca
- The Homin of Destiny

Relino
- The Cutest Trykertte

~*~ An adventurer and a melee combatant ~*~

Last edited by clyne : June 8th, 2007 at 06:29 PM.
clyne is offline   Reply With Quote