View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2008, 12:34 AM   #5
dlixus

Re: The Homin Saga Literary RP-OOC Signup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acridiel
OOC: Uhm, sorry to spoil the fun a bit. ItŽs generally a good idea.
But that "Ryzom Bible" is a pretty "illegal" document, it got stolen in a supposed data theft and was published against the expressed wishes of then owner Nevrax and should in my opinion in no way be revealed to players whoŽd want to enjoy the "Saga" without spoilers and foreknowledge of things to come, or happening in the background or the past. So, if youŽd please remove any mention of it from your post and would refrain from using your knowledge in any way on these boards.

Kindest regards

Acridiel

I don’t have any intentions on spoiling anyone’s game. The idea is to discuss the myths and what players know about Ryzom through roleplay. Foreknowledge of things to come is speculations. Things happening in the background or the past are myths. Your point is well taken and will be respected. However, I will not edit my post. I think your response sums up how some players feel about the “Ryzom Bible” and it will be pointed to as a reference to those who want to join this RP that hasn’t started. Thank you kindly for the heads up.

@Katriel PM is enable.