View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #9
dlixus

Re: The Homin Saga Literary RP-OOC Signup.

I was hoping some people would be interested in joining this RP but I think those who have read it may have detracted the wrong intentions of the RP simply because I mention the “Ryzom Bible.” This RP is intended so that I can learn a little more about Ryzom, the lore, and Ryzom myths. It isn’t intended to discuss the illegal document. I am hurt because those who have posted here have suggested that my RP will be a spoiler to anyone who wants to participate and the suggestion is ridiculous because the RP hasn’t even started. The irony is that one of the posters here has part of the document available on their site, so clearly it isn’t hidden as many of you think, nor deleted like some of you say. My point is that I’ve already established that the document is illegal and I’ve already stated that it will not be discussed publicly in this thread or my RP. So let’s try and move on and if you like to join then post your character sheet and those who wish to discuss the illegal document do it in a new thread and not here. Thank you.