View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2009, 12:51 AM   #5
sidusar

Re: Capryni Delivery (another Christmas Ring Scenario)

This event has now come to an end. Thanks to all participants! The final score after a week of hosting is 16 players who completed the scenario (2 from Aniro). The psykopla fell twice, first to the Ricke/Sherkalyn team and then to the Deadelf/Nysha/Ajluos team.

It's not a bad outcome, considering traditional Ring activity, but after my last scenario and Sweetmarie's scenario, I'll admit I was hoping for some more interest. For each individual person who didn't try it, well, it's perfectly understandable you just never found an opportunity to. If almost nobody can find an opportunity though, there's just a lack of will within the entire community. Which is disappointing.

So, it's been fun, but I don't think I shall do this again. I'll still re-host this scenario one more weekend once they get the Ring fixed for everyone. From then on if I create any more scenarios they shall be hosted in the traditional way again (ie. whenever I have nothing better to do or someone asks to play them.)

Much thanks to all the players that did try it, whether you liked it or not, just for your part in at least trying to enjoy and keep alive this part of Ryzom. I've heard from several that they did enjoy it, which I appreciated also, because as long as a few players enjoyed it my efforts weren't in vain.

Happy 2009 all!