View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2009, 06:41 PM   #2
vonzuben

Re: Let's talk about the ring!

I love the ring but had to stop using it.

The first patch applied by SW introduced 2 severe bugs, one that stops the author from accessing their own scenario, and another that gets players stuck in the ring. I was able to work around those and ran “Who Let the Dogs Out” for a month.

The third patch (i.e. during event with KPs) introduced a 3rd severe bug. Basically it makes the potential to for players to get stuck in the ring even greater and rather consistent. With this I decided I must give up on the ring until they fix it.

Like I say I LOVE the ring. I’d love to finish my next scenario called “Kitin Lickin”. But after reporting in great detail these 3 bugs plus many other less severe ones, I have heard nothing. A CSR did ask questions about it, but nothing back since (we are talking over a month now from my most recent bug report).

So my take on the ring… screw any additions of new suggestions for now. First just make it useable. In its current state it should be shut down. In its current state it will scare people away from ever wanting to use the ring. I’m very disheartened by this.
vonzuben is offline   Reply With Quote