View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2010, 06:59 PM   #39
jlonier

Let us share items between characters on the same account and attach items in mail

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but reading through 50+ pages of suggestions is just too time consuming. I've talked with over with guild members and some of the people that hang out in Uni and everyone suggested I post about this again even if it's been mentioned before.

1) Allow items to be sent in mail so I can craft for friends and send items to them when they're not on line
2) And/or allow characters on same account to share apartments
3) Give us some other way of allowing characters on the same account to swap stuff. I hate having to find someone to hold my stuff while I log to the character I want to give the mats/crafted items/dappers or whatever. I know of no other game that makes you do this.

I looked into creating a second account just for this reason, but I don't really want to pay for two accounts just to share things between characters. And the second account won't have mouse look, a feature I use a lot) so it's basically only created to make a mule. Don't like that idea at all.

I've recently returned after 2+ year hiatus during which I played just about everything out there ('cept WoW which I refuse to play) and I ended up canceling every single sub and coming back to Ryzom. The issues above are my only complaint.

Oh, except for the self heal timer. That's new since I quit and came back and it drives me crazy. It's too damn long. I also don't like that the self heal animation is gone though it does now make it possible to heal yourself while fleeing.

Thank you for your consideration.
jlonier is offline   Reply With Quote