View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2010, 07:42 PM   #40
meryan

Re: Let us share items between characters on the same account and attach items in mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlonier
I looked into creating a second account just for this reason, but I don't really want to pay for two accounts just to share things between characters. And the second account won't have mouse look, a feature I use a lot) so it's basically only created to make a mule. Don't like that idea at all.

I've recently returned after 2+ year hiatus during which I played just about everything out there ('cept WoW which I refuse to play) and I ended up canceling every single sub and coming back to Ryzom. The issues above are my only complaint.

Oh, except for the self heal timer. That's new since I quit and came back and it drives me crazy. It's too damn long. I also don't like that the self heal animation is gone though it does now make it possible to heal yourself while fleeing.

Thank you for your consideration.

Don't have a problem with my second account. It has mouse look (unless I am thinking of something totally different).

Been playing since February 2007 and I have always had to factor in the self heal timer....

But, I would love to customize and invite people into my apartment.

Mailing stuff to others would definitely be appreciated. I did notice on EQ2 that they have been putting in restrictions on what you can mail to other people, and who you can mail to (You can't mail anything to someone who is on a trial account).

Best place though to send your ideas is here: http://feedback.ryzom.com/pages/2600-english?lang=en

Last edited by meryan : January 8th, 2010 at 08:01 PM.
meryan is offline   Reply With Quote