View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2010, 12:38 AM   #3
rikutatis

Re: Ring Dialogues - need help

Hi Sxarlet, thanks for the reply!

While the problem could be the hunt quest (since I'm not getting the completion broadcast msg), it can't be what you suggested. That's because the hunt quest in question that I've been testing requires the death of only one boss. And I made sure to select it carefully. Could it be that killing that boss in GM mode messes it up somehow?

I'm also having another dialogue problem. I had the special condition, 'Dialogue A starts from the beginning IF dialogue A is not running already'. However when the NPC is targetted multiple times, by different players or whatnot, the dialogue is re-emitted again. It's kind of annoying.

Speaking of Ring scenarios Sxarlet, I downloaded two of yours that have been made available through Ryzom Wiki: Blackwater Cave and Run Homin Run. I played them both. Absolutely amazing, I loved them both! =D
For Blackwater Cave other players unexpectedly found the scenario running and joined me for the fun. We all had a good time.

Any chance Joining the Shadow Hunters will be available sometime in the future as well?! *hopeful* =D
rikutatis is offline   Reply With Quote