View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2010, 09:00 AM   #4
sx4rlet

Re: Ring Dialogues - need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikutatis
While the problem could be the hunt quest (since I'm not getting the completion broadcast msg), it can't be what you suggested. That's because the hunt quest in question that I've been testing requires the death of only one boss. And I made sure to select it carefully. Could it be that killing that boss in GM mode messes it up somehow?

*thinks* yes that might be it. Not sure tho. Have you tried changing the target into yubo, and see if it works then? (As 'player')
As long as the broadcast doesnt show, the hunt quest doesnt count as solved.

Another way can be changing whole set up, and make the hunt quest from conditions up. That is what I normally did, because the pre-made-quests didnt work out how I wanted them, most of the time.

I might log in this evening, and see if I can figure it out with one of my scenario's. Not sure tho, the ring works in mysterious ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikutatis
Speaking of Ring scenarios Sxarlet, I downloaded two of yours that have been made available through Ryzom Wiki: Blackwater Cave and Run Homin Run. I played them both. Absolutely amazing, I loved them both! =D
For Blackwater Cave other players unexpectedly found the scenario running and joined me for the fun. We all had a good time.

Any chance Joining the Shadow Hunters will be available sometime in the future as well?! *hopeful* =D

Heh. Blackwater Cave was the first I made (and finished). It worked out pretty well. Run Homin Run is a solo scenario. I hope the small bug at the 3rd act isnt there any more?

I checked the wiki, to upload Shadow Hunters, but I needed to log in, so was too lazy for that. Maybe I'll try this evening.
(*grin* I found somebody used blackwater cave as an example to log in. I'm honoured. And found another wiki that has the files as well, might try that this evening then.)
sx4rlet is offline   Reply With Quote