Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Ryzom Ring
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 4th, 2006, 11:10 PM   #1
calebrie

Post This forum - Please Read

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Ryzom Ring forums!

I am Senior Guide Calebrien with the English Support team, and have been made a moderator of these boards.

First up I should remind everyone that the Ring and these forums all fall under the code of conduct, and you follow the same rules in the Ring as you do in the main game. This is included in the EULA you accept whenever you play. For a reminder on the forum rules, I recommend checking out this thread.

As for what these forums are for. This is the general board for the Ring, you can bring any Ring related discussions here, and chat about the Ring with your fellow players. There are currently two other forum sections, Adventure designers hints and exhanges and My scedules. It may be the case that your thread will be more relevant in those sections, so look before you post is my advice. It should also be noted that there is a Ring Support forum if you have any technical problems with the Ring.

If you are searching for the manual to the Ring, you can find it here in English, here in German or here in French.

Other than that, go out and enjoy the Ring!

-Cale

Last edited by calebrie : October 5th, 2006 at 12:32 AM.