Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > Newcomer Welcome Board
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 16th, 2010, 04:01 PM   #16
imaruol

Re: Why I chose Neutral

Neutral to me does not mean inactive in warfare or sitting on my rear while pious fanatics attack their kin and rip apart the fruits of the lands in the name of their deity. I am neutral because I want to exercise the freedom to choose where, when, and who I will fight for the betterment of hominity, of my people, my friends, my family. I keep true to my principles and can assure anyone I choose my actions for my self therefore I should be judge by them alone.

I am neutral because I don’t believe in the homins deity. I cannot follow a religion I don’t understand, a religion that demands without questions, and a religion that seems to have hidden agendas. I interact with the Kami and Karavan entities with caution. I’m no fool; I understand they are the uppermost beings of Atys, and I try to learn as much as I can from their technology, I may one day choose to align for the advantage of transportation. After all they use us for their purpose and so I shall use them for mine.

Perhaps I suffer the ignorance of my youth and the lack of experience of my elders to understand the past, but I was born in different times, a new era, and these days the wind no longer whispers the secrets of the past. My current path is a difficult one for I understand some may think of me a lesser homin and even their enemy, but nothing is easy, especially not peace.

-signed,
Ima’ru Lix
imaruol is offline   Reply With Quote