Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Ryzom Ring
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 11th, 2007, 06:17 PM   #1
frakel

Exclamation Scenario contest before too long?

Just got a reply from Marjo regarding a possible future contest for Ryzom Ring scenarios.
Nothing has been promised yet! But hopefully the people at GameForge will decide in due time that such a contest would be a good idea. I hope so.

In the interest of openness and fairness I have posted the correspondence here in full :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marjo
Quote:
Originally Posted by frakel
Hello Marjo

Why not make an official contest for R2 scenarios - like you have just sponsored an image collage contest? It would help generate interest in the Ring - and would potentially add new content to the game.

The prizes? Well besides your regular t-shirt for the winner you should offer to have all submitted scenarios of sufficient quality hosted on the Ryzom website. That kind of prize will surely encourage people to take a try at this. Just remember to give a nice and long deadline - a month minimum, as a good, lore consistent and well tested scenario does take some time to put together.

Regards
Hello there,

Thanks for your suggestion and sorry for the late reply. This is a nice idea. We'll think about it after the current contest is completely over and see how we could set it to make it interesting and accessible to most.

As a prize, there is also the possibility to add the best scenarios in the game, in the "pioneer scenarios" list of the Ring.

Have a nice day on Atys.
frakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2007, 07:02 PM   #2
tr808

Re: Scenario contest before too long?

Sounds great, would boost me into finishing some scenarios i got laying around :P
tr808 is offline   Reply With Quote