Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Saga > Your life on the living planet
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 23rd, 2005, 01:00 AM   #41
jarko

Re: It was a fine Atys evening......

He started the slaughtering with his new strengt as at once a mighty zorai with next to him a Kami rised.
The Kami said something only fellowers of him could understand, but at once the zorai started to fight while the Kami supported him in his strengt and...
Old March 23rd, 2005, 03:05 PM   #42
alibasil

... The great white Bodoc continued its epic battle with the leading kitin. It thrashed its head around, shattering fragments of kitin claws which exploded like fragments of shrapnel. A large piece of the dark claw left its owner and took its own aim. It flew through the air joined by many pieces alike. It found the warm shoulder of the brave homin and buried itself intently.

He screamed in pain as he fell to the floor clutching a dagger like object sticking through his shoulder. THe pain coursed through his entire body relentlessly.

He brought himself to his knees and with great steely determination he....
Old March 23rd, 2005, 06:28 PM   #43
glipe

....ripped the claw fragment from his shoulder. Eyes blinded with mind shattering pain, still he rose and shambled across the body strewn battlefield towards the earth shaking combatents. Clutching the shard and using the last of his strength, he....
Old March 23rd, 2005, 07:36 PM   #44
rushin

let out a roar of animal rage. The combatants paused in their epic battle and took note of the feeble homin. The kitin's mighty head turned toward our hero.

As their gazes locked he felt a wave of nauseating darkness wash over him. he fell to his knees, overwhelmed by the evil emanating from the kitin. The wound in his shoulder seemed to throb in time with some ancient, alien heartbeat. Waves of pain swept through the warrior, but there was something else as well. With each onslaught he felt a pressure growing behind his eyes, a presence invading his mind...
Old April 14th, 2005, 11:37 PM   #45
glipe

Later, as he awoke, he found that he could no longer open his eyes, so caked in blood. Frantic rubbing let the light penetrate and he found himself in the aftermath of the massacre. All around him bodies lay strewn; Kitin, Shalah, Mektoub and many others. Only one drew his eye. The White Bodoc lay near him, barely breathing. Of Kipos there was no sign. He rushed to the Bodoc, it's white hair stained with blood, and pulled the shard of chitin from it's side. The Bodoc grunted slightly but did not move. What had happened? Had he really done this to his great companion? Lost in thought and tears, a great cry roused him from his anguish. A blaring cry from a massive hole, not far from the site of the battle. A Kitin call.......

Kipos.

Last edited by glipe : April 16th, 2005 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Bad spelling "batter" instead of "battle". Thank you Jamela! :P
Old April 16th, 2005, 04:00 PM   #46
random44

...and the hero, already shattered by the sense of defeat, was totally enraged by the sound. Also beside him was the large fragment of shattered kitin claw, which gleamed a deep black/purple color in the powerful Fyrosian sun. Without thinking he took it and hurled it toward the hole from which the sinister roar leaked. With a hard *phwop* it stuck in the sandy wall above the entrance to the evil cave. The homin felt great pain as he remembered as it had before taken its place in his shoulder.

A sad "mooo" softly exited the bodoc's bloddy mouth. With that, it breathed its last breath, and its sad beady eyes slowly closed. Overwhelmed with grief, the homin took some of the pure white hair from the bodoc and traveled to the cave, where he placed the hair near the embedded claw fragment. "One day," he said, "I will return to this marker and take my revenge....and will avenge the death of this legend......
Old April 18th, 2005, 07:29 AM   #47
rabcaz

Then he fell into slumber. The wounds of his body was to great for him to sustain awake, his body demanded this rest as payment for his earlier fighting.

Now he dreamt of strange things, things that he had not seen before.
He could not make much sense of what it was that he saw nor what he felt in this dream. He felt that something in his head and mind wanted to get out, it wanted to be free. But what would happen if he set it free ?
He fought to keep this presence in his mind and under control....
Ryzom 5 year anniversary!
Old April 22nd, 2005, 02:40 PM   #48
splatula

He saw a strange figure, a small homin with white, madly-twisted hair. He was hurriedly working at the enormous pile of dead animals. He cleaned and skinned the whole pile in what seemed like minutes.

"Am I conscious? Am I asleep?" the homin wondered. "Who is this man that cleans so many animals at once, and what does he plan to do with them?"

Slowly the funnly old homin turned to him... around his neck was a grinder, and in his arms a freshly made instrument of unknown origins. It was white, made of the great bodocs skin, and protruding out of the top were jet black kitin mandibles.

"You have had a hard day homin, I am Magog and I have taken the liberty of skinning and cleaning your kills for you. My only price is a little meat and just enough fur and mandible to create this musical delight I hold in my arms."

On that note, Magog handed the homin a small package of bread with some meat neatly rolled and cooked into a tubelike form in the center. "Delicious, thanks be to you Magog" he said as he tore into the package, famished beyond all reason.

"Now I shall soothe your mind as well as your stomach warrior of Atys!"

The funny old man then began blowing into one of the shorter mandibles, and his fingers toyed with another. Magogs elbows squeezed the bladder of Bodoc and a strange sound began to emerge. It almost reminded him of a Raspal, only much louder and less melodic.