Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old October 28th, 2007, 07:51 PM   #1
xzizoux

Come Back Everyone

Hey Guys and Ladys where are u all hiding ??? i was now a few days in Ryzom and njoy hunting and digging without any lag so much .... but sadly i dun see so many ppl anymore on Atys, what the hell ,Ryzom is not DEAD......RYZOM IS ALIVE so let us play like we did before and let us njoy Atys and all the things this Beautiful world offers to us

COME BACK GUYS AND LADYS AND LETS SHOW THAT THIS COMMUNITY STICKS TOGETHER LIKE 1 BIG SOUL WHICH LOVES ATYS SO MUCH

hope to see ya there

Greetings
Old October 28th, 2007, 08:00 PM   #2
skifryan

Re: Come Back Everyone

I really wish I could be back ingame, but I'm having installation problems
Old October 28th, 2007, 08:39 PM   #3
spikelza

im playing mate
only if they kick me out :P
Old October 28th, 2007, 09:18 PM   #4
petersk

Logged in last night, and again this morning, and don't plan on logging out until the very end, if it does come... LONG LIVE ATYS!!!
Old October 29th, 2007, 12:56 AM   #5
pre156kt

Yeah, it would be nice if folks could enjoy possibly last days on Atys instead of being silly and staying away in other MMOs.
Even if a new company buys ryzom and lets it live, with this few people around, it will hardly be worth it :P

That said, I am not planning to leave until they pull the plug. Mekkie treks and naked craziness in Pyr Baths are just too much fun *pokes Vinnie*
Old October 29th, 2007, 02:22 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre156kt
Yeah, it would be nice if folks could enjoy possibly last days on Atys instead of being silly and staying away in other MMOs.
Even if a new company buys ryzom and lets it live, with this few people around, it will hardly be worth it :P

That said, I am not planning to leave until they pull the plug. Mekkie treks and naked craziness in Pyr Baths are just too much fun *pokes Vinnie*

Im not silly and staying away in other MMOs (tho i tried a few). Im silly and staying away. Or better, im just silly. Why isn´t Ryzom my top-priority in life when it could be? Eehhh, now i´m lying, it´s my top-priority! It´s the THE! End of discussion. *High-knees-running-back-mode to system with Ryzom installed*
Old October 29th, 2007, 01:50 PM   #7
acridiel

It´s just the same on Leanon.
It´s working fine again, but lots of people seem to be reluctand to return and stay for a while.
Anyway...
I saw more Bosses and Nameds in the last few days than in my entire time on Atys up until now. It´s nice without the Spawn-Campers that snatch them away the moment they pop into existance.

CU
Acridiel
Old October 29th, 2007, 01:58 PM   #8
petersk

Yes, it is nice to be able to hunt bosses and actually get to fight them, and hopefully defeat them, but I miss the numbers of homins that used to be hovering around the stables, digging in the cities, or just deuling and having fun. I have seen quite a few people that are on my friends list, made a few new friends as well, but miss a few of the prominent "elders". Come back, all of you, you are missed.
Old October 29th, 2007, 02:03 PM   #9
dakhound

It is said the average lifespan of a boss went up by 600% when Jackoba isnt around.
Old October 29th, 2007, 03:43 PM   #10
ffxjosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakhound
It is said the average lifespan of a boss went up by 600% when Jackoba isnt around.

Dont be so hard on yourself...

The First Homin to win the Shield of Presteige

Created theRyzom mooning and the Naughty Spriteh Videos

Closed Thread