Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Saga > Your life on the living planet
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 15th, 2008, 04:18 AM   #1
fenerismoon

The Atysian Science Forum

Hey All! I invite those wonders and those thinkers to share, debate, and disprove the answers to the mysteries of Atys. If you make a theory... please state facts and observations that support the theory. If you want to disprove the theory, do likewise.

Example...

Obervation: Each type of homin has the same basic body pattern and bodily proportions.
~Conclusion: All homins share a common ancestor

Observation: Diffrent types of homins can mate and bear fertile offspring.
~Conclusion: All homins are of the same species

Observation: All homins display distinct physical traits... Example: short stature and large eyes of trykers.

Observation: The various regions of Atys are fairly isolated from one another.

Observation: Varieties of the same species appear all over Atys, such as the Bodoc, disspite the physical barriers between them.
~Conclusion: These species must have been part of a single population that became seperated due to a geographical change.

Theory: All homins descended from a single population, that became seperated at some point in time. Over time, different traits became isolated and became prevalent in the diffrent populations... resulting in the four types of homins we see now...

I invite all to challange my theory.