Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Saga
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old January 5th, 2007, 05:33 PM   #1
Tidings

From Wormbreath

Fellow Homins, I woke up this morning to find, yet again a note stuck to my apartment door with one of Wormbreath's large daggers. That fat Matis is really starting to get on my nerves, my door is almost unusable now with all of the holes he has put in it, why can't he simply slip it under the door or put it in my mail box? *Sighs*

As always, he had his Fyros girlfriend, Cyn write it for him, guess he was all juiced up on Stinga rum and KamiBlast like normal for him. Anyways, here's the note for you to see, as it may have a small bit of interest to a few of you, Kamists and Karavaners alike.

"Hi ya honey, my tall dark and ugly Wormy wanted me to write this down for him.

Arrrrrrrr, Tidings old buddy, Can you use your influence to get this out to all the Homins?

The other week that do-gooder Dios was having some sorta meeting over in Fairhaven, tryin to get the Kamists and Karavaners to be nice to each other, Harrrrrr, Harrrr, Harrrrr, like that will ever happen, Hahahaha. Anyways, I was talkin to some of em and they were sayin how they could kick the rear end of the other, so I suggested a little Faction vs Faction Death Match and some 1 on 1 grudge matches at the Matis Arena.

Are you Kamists just afraid because Elias Tryton told a few homins that Jena's celestial legions were on their way? Hahahaha, Fools! That was years ago, the Karavan are just trying to frighten you with childrens' tales of terror, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And the "Rules" for this, there are no rules, except that both sides have the same amount of combatants and will wait to attack each other until I give the word. Real Homins will fight there and not cry to mommy because of a little DP, besides, it's the other Homin that will have to deal with the DP, not you, Harrrrr, Harrrrr, Harrrrrr. Wise Homins will go test their "Team" heal before the event.

Just mention for them to come to the Arena near Yrk in the Matis lands on Saturday the 6th January at 8:00pm GMT/3:00pm EST on Arispotle and 12 midnight GMT/7:00pm EST on Cho.

Did I mention that betting on the outcome of the matches could make a lot of Dappers er those that like to wager? My sweetie Cyndi and our friends Candid and Sylph will be there to help out.

Oh, yeh, if the combatants could sign up on this thread, then I wouldn't have to bother myself with it at the Arena, hehe, though I will let them sign up I suppose at the time of the event. BE THERE! If you Dare, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Insincerely Yours,

Wormbreath"
Old January 6th, 2007, 07:10 PM   #2
d29565

Re: From Wormbreath

Hm, sounds very interesting....

I cannot sign up here because I cannot guarentee attendance, but if I can be there, I will be