Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Saga > Through a Homin’s Eyes
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 6th, 2007, 11:09 AM   #1
arfindel

Postacards in the sand

You know those wandering smugglers that you can find half aslept in the wilderness? Half savage, half businessmen, half traders, half thiefes? Anyway while visiting some of my friends Cuzans, I've met one of these hanging around and selling trinkets to the kids of the tribe.

Was still waiting for one of my friends to come from his hornicher hunt and out of boredom I asked the smuggler to show me his merchandise. There s some fun to see, dispaired amplifiers, old knives, used shields and such. The rust and the dust give a certain smell while combined on the blanket where he exposes his stuff.

To my joy among all the second hand useless junk, a yellowed collection of old postacards showed up out of a big knotted handkerchief....

====================================

Seing me so delighted to ruffle the cards, the smuggler finally admitted he was the photographer himself and as a proof - with a weird device that used najab skin for diaphragm and an arma eye as objective - he took a picture of me and my cuzan friend.