Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Ryzom Ring > Adventure designers hints and exchanges
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 13th, 2006, 05:10 PM   #1
marct

New Ring points message?

I logged in last night to have a go and loaded up my scenario I had worked on the previous night. It gave me some message about not having enough ring points to utilize a certain feature (I forget what) It gave me 30 seconds or something to remove the feature. I couldn't even read the message and understand completely as I was using this scenario the prior day before it kicked me out to the New scenario screen.

I looked, and it seemed I had access to less maps. In addition, I thought it was just a bug, so I tried to load my scenario, and in the reqiuirements filed it said "You do not have SUFFICIENT ring point to load this scenario."

So did something change between Monday night and Tuesday Night that would put this in place? It seems awfuly odd to not be able to utilize my scenario any longer that I have put 12 hours into working on.

Any help would be great. I did send a ticket, but no news there.
marct is offline   Reply With Quote