Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > Newcomer Welcome Board
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 6th, 2007, 01:01 AM   #1
kuldebar

Question Hello, 'homins" :) ...free trialer Tryker here...

I have been drifting in my MMORPG habits of late and I am fairly certain that my restlessness is a result of trying to find a new home. I have had 2 years in DAoC, 2 years in WoW and nearly 18 months in Guild Wars. I spent some time in Anarchy Online and Asheron's Call 2 as well.

Ryzom is very striking and seems to have a lot of depth in regards to the lore, the skill systems and overall character development. It's very daunting, the craft system alone is overwhelming, but intriguing.

This brings me to my question, is there a good guide to explain "stanzas" and perhaps some explanation of what skills should be acquired for a beginning character? Character builds? (if that's the right term)

I have downloaded both the manual and the ruins_of_silan_starter_guide, but a cursory glance of the table of contents reveals these may not be the best places for this type of info.

Any tips, pointers or perspectives would be welcome. Perhaps some cross comparisons to other games might help frame something in a way I can relate.
kuldebar is offline   Reply With Quote