Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 3rd, 2007, 11:02 AM   #1
teedee40

Feel So Lost

I cant describe my feelings at the moment, but I'm sure I don't have to, as we are all in the same boat, all feeling the same

I logged on last night, just hoping that being in-game would make me feel a little better...Took 20 mins to walk from Pyr tp to the ring terminal, got in, saw lots of blue dots, and thought yay! people!

I found the experience of just standing there, tossing the odd heal to the odd player who messed with the mobs heartbreaking...yet I stayed for 3 hours. I don't know why I was there really, I finally said good night to guildies, and logged...so sad.

Guys, and gals...cant we log in tonight and do something in the ring, other than go over the same conversations. I'm not knocking any one here, speaking of how you feel is needed. But hey! lets log in and make what is probably our last hours in this beautiful world something fun...I don't want the doors to close on me remembering my last moments there, as seeing an upset bunch of peeps...just standing around not quite knowing what to do.

Any one interested? I will be there from around 7gmt

Yours Hopefully

Pyrrah
teedee40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2007, 11:08 AM   #2
pre156kt

Re: Feel So Lost

Hmm Xtar has few very good and competitive scenarios. Some team vs team competitions, kitin invasion etc. But I am afraid Ring is still slowing down to almost a halt when you get too many entities/NPCs fight.
If its the case, the maximum we can do tonight is some yuboball matches in Zangan's / Zandryok's Firewine springs ( lots of fun )
pre156kt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2007, 11:11 AM   #3
teedee40

Yeah, I noticed the lag creeping in last night

Yuboball matches sounds better than standing around to me At least if the lag does get too much, its not likely they will kill us hehe
teedee40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2007, 12:07 PM   #4
xtarsia

The mountain survival doesent lag too much, as theres a limited number at any given time, i might host it tonight (teams can take turns, and it has an internal reset ect)

maybe some competition of which team can last longest / get furthest the fastest?

will see

Invasion is a no, it can almost crash the ring in its current state =(