Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > Newcomer Welcome Board
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 7th, 2007, 01:22 PM   #1
50kal

Questions for Beyond Silan

Hi

I’m living in South Africa and only picked up ADSL 2 months ago.

I've been mainly playing FPS style games online, and still am, but I wanted to try the MMORPG scene as well.
So I decided to take a look at the MMORPGs available, and..... well the choices sucked, they were all so bland and looked like Diablo Online, don't get me wrong, I loved Diablo 2 and wasted a lot of my life playing it, but that was not what I was looking for.

Then I came across Ryzom, and I was intrigued, and when I found out about the free trial I downloaded & installed it immediately.
And I enjoyed it, until I hit the level cap a few days later, must have missed that info on the "unlimited" trial page. ;-)

Anyway, I'm really tempted to go further, but the Trial doesn't really answer many questions, especially involving the leveling and skills.
I think a few more levels in the Cap would have helped, but anyway.

I've searched.... alot, and found answers to many of my questions from Manuals, Guides and a forums, but I still have a few, and I'm sure some other unsure 'freeloaders' ;-) have some questions to, so if the experienced players would be so kind as to help answer a few it would be much appreciated.

Last edited by 50kal : November 7th, 2007 at 01:39 PM.
50kal is offline   Reply With Quote