Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > Bazaar
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 12th, 2008, 09:21 PM   #1
bgraz

auction for a HA sleeve, a good one!!

One morning over a year ago I woke up on a cool sunny morning in Pyr. Looking at what i had planned for the day, I traveled to Dyron to get my hunting gear from my packer who was safe in the stables there. On the way there i passed by a freinds merchant stand, Apollo Mekops was standing there with her heavy armor wares out and was looking kinda nice that fine morning, so i figured i'd stop to flirt a lil and see if she had anything special to offer.

Over a cup of the finest coffee ever to come out of the hills in the Haven of Purity, she looked around to see if anyone else was watching. When she saw it was all clear, she pulled out a set of sleeves, told me to keep it on the hush as the supply was very limited. A stranger had stopped by with a few sets and was rather frantic in need of some fast dappers. She told me he had muttered something about losing everything on the wheel in the Pyr bar and had some seedy character looking for him to repay a debt to them over it, and he was somehow capable of turning simple chioce materials into something extremely special. so she gave him the modest dappers he needed and he left her with the heavy sleeves that he had made, without any word of how or where they were crafted or what was used to craft them.

As she only had a limited supply, and was nervous as to thier origin I bought out her supply. I gave a couple sets away to a couple select freinds and now have a couple sets left.

After speaking with her, she agreed that the sleeves were very valuable and so rare with stats of +3 parry, 60%PF and 665 max protection on all that the only way to find the true value is to hold an auction for a set, asking for the precious raw materials of atys at the highest quality..q250

So here i am with the start of the auction. terms are bids to be in q250 mats..any grade any land, type of mats to be worked out with auction winner for payment.
Auction will go from now untill tuesday sept. 16th and 7pm est time

here is screen shot of the sleeves

Brock
bgraz is offline   Reply With Quote