Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Ryzom Ring > My schedules
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old October 3rd, 2006, 03:31 AM   #1
zangan

Smile Firewine Springs Grand Opening!!!

Greetings!!

I am proud to announce my beloved Firewine Springs Grand Opening! As a little celebration, I will have events all next week, they are as follows.

Friday-Sunday: Grand Opening!! Anyone may come and have a good time as they please. This activity will continue until Monday night or unless someone wants to book a reservation. Also, I'll be recruiting anyone interestd in the weeks activities or for a longer period.

Monday: Absolute Unlimited Firewine!! Drink of the first day of the week. Will have dancers and whatever kind of entertainment, hopefully a comic, I can find.

Tuesday: Mens' night! Lot o' dancers! Come watch as those Tykers shake them hips!

Wednesday: Your turn Ladies! Beefed up Fyros dancers and possibly a Matis band if I can find one...( as requested, see I DO listen )

Thursday: Singles Night! Come a try this new revolutionary style of dating! Sure to have a blast! ( No cheating on your spouse to come now!! )

Friday: Romantic Evening.. Take your spouse out for a treat or take the one you met on Singles Night out on a more 'traditional' first date.

Hows this sound? It is all subject to change and I can't garuntee I'll be ready in time or if my scedule will allow me to attend them, but I shall do my best!
Also, the weeks events are all free of charge, just I would ask you to fill out a survey I'll have posted here. And anyone interested in the entertainment end, I will most likely unable to pay you much. But after the first week, If I get a good crowd, I may charge a small fee that I'll use to pay the entertainers with.

I shall also be accepting donations this first week to jump start the whole process! So please, give generously.

Thats this, hope you all like it and PLEASE!! I'm in desperate need of entertainers and servers...after this first week of pure role-playing enjoyment, I shall hope to pay you.

Tell me what you think!!
zangan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2006, 12:37 PM   #2
veilelt

Thumbs up Re: Firewine Springs Grand Opening!!!

This is what the ring is all about ...

I congratulate you
veilelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2006, 03:43 PM   #3
sycle

Re: Firewine Springs Grand Opening!!!

I look forward to visiting the spring when I make my way back to a terminal.

Kudos Thundyr for your effort!
sycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2006, 10:05 PM   #4
grimjim

And what's wrong with the pub nights at the Tranquil Tryker eh? :P

Nice place you've got here, be a shame if it were to unexpectedly fall over and catch fire...
grimjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2006, 11:03 PM   #5
zangan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimjim
Nice place you've got here, be a shame if it were to unexpectedly fall over and catch fire...

Umm.......

Anyway....
I was think of adding a stand-up comedy night, or I guess just squeeze it in to all the others.

But I'm not sure if I can open it up on time...
The island is complete and the NPC guides will be easy to set up, but if I have to set up all the entertainment and servers as NPC's...It would take longer and have a more...lacking..environmental feel.

Thank you for your support and I think this will be a cool thing to have once its finished and opened!
Old October 12th, 2006, 09:18 PM   #6
0balgus0

I missed out on the grand opening.

Will try to check it out next time I'm on.
0balgus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2006, 10:59 PM   #7
zangan

You didn't miss it...because there was none..*sighs*

I can't find employees, and with all npc guides and entertainers it gets..well...it looses the sought after environment I want it to have.

There may be Grand Opering yet to come, but I'm not sure how interested people really are in it, also without actual players to help me out, its just me and Suyri.

If you are actually interested I may continue work on it and will have a Grand Opening. I am on during the weekdays from about 4-5 and 8-10 central time.

Please send me a pm, in-game mail, or /tell.
Old December 13th, 2006, 05:10 AM   #8
zangan

Firewine Springs is alive again! I will have a Grand ReOpening sometime soon! If anyone is interested please contact me!
Old December 21st, 2006, 03:29 AM   #9
zangan

Ok, rather short notice, but Firewine Springs will be open on Friday, the 22nd, around about 10-11 GMT. This is when it will start and will last for however long it takes to kick the guests out. I would like to strongly encourage Cho RPers to this, though everyone is invited.

I hope to see you soon Firewine Springs!
Old December 23rd, 2006, 12:40 AM   #10
zangan

Well..since the Ring server was down today, the Grand Opening will be tomorrow, Saturday the 23. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope to see you all there tomorrow!