Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 6th, 2010, 03:14 AM   #1
sidusar

Announcing a new Ring scenario.

No, the Ring isn't quite dead yet. In fact, several new Ring scenarios have become available recently. I've just finished my own latest work to add to this, a somewhat satirical piece I've lovingly named after the meme "An adventurer is you!"

It's a scenario that explores various elements of the lore and world of Ryzom (as well as a bit of RPGs in general) while taking them completely not seriously. The ability to not take yourself seriously and take everything with a grain of salt will be required when playing this scenario.

Though the main act of the scenario has various sidequests, most of this scenario is made up by the 8 different endings that you may end up in, which explore 8 possible futures for Atys. It is ofcourse possible to go back to the main act anytime to try them all.

This has turned out to be by far the largest scenario I've ever made (or seen), but still it can be played through in just half an hour to get a fair idea of what's it like. Or you can take much longer and fully explore all the endings, ofcourse.

I shall be hosting this scenario as much as I can over the coming week, and it can also be downloaded so you can play it whenever you want from the Ryzom Armory and the Ryzom wiki (where many other scenarios can also be downloaded!).

Last edited by sidusar : July 6th, 2010 at 04:29 PM.
sidusar is offline   Reply With Quote