Old June 18th, 2009, 07:10 PM   #11
jared96

Re: Tryker Surveillance Camps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponys
yep, got it monday, 125hp, 250 focus.

nice souvenir, but thats abut it.

I'll get my second burning one tonite .... wanna trade when you get yours

Tho I am really aching for an electric one ...."dual wield" of course !
Old June 18th, 2009, 07:15 PM   #12
inifuss

Well, you are in the easy-peasy Fyros region - easy to navigate terrain and mobs - the other three regions have some really bad aggro areas that cannot be avoided. :-P

Ini
Old June 18th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #13
blaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared96
Ouch....I'm down to about 26 minutes including return trip to starting camp.
tryker is 1.5hour(ish), matis is about 40min, fyros is yeah 20min tops ;-)
Old June 19th, 2009, 11:39 AM   #14
frakel

A small memorabilia for the TRUDGE expedition of yesterday night. Notice how the three ´guardian angels´ stands protectively in front of their more ´deathprone´ fellow travellers

Fairhaven tourist office really should advertise these roundtrips of the lakelands some more!

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3827/trudge5.jpg
Old June 19th, 2009, 03:20 PM   #15
inifuss

TRUDE team was great fun last evening, very challenging, but fun. Today and tonight we will take the longer, safer route. This was my first run with spring, sorry for all the troubles last night. I promise it will be better :-)

Inifuss
Old June 21st, 2009, 12:44 PM   #16
seawe

Quote:
Originally Posted by frakel
A small memorabilia for the TRUDGE expedition of yesterday night. Notice how the three ´guardian angels´ stands protectively in front of their more ´deathprone´ fellow travellers

Fairhaven tourist office really should advertise these roundtrips of the lakelands some more!

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3827/trudge5.jpg

Nice Picture
Old June 23rd, 2009, 02:01 AM   #17
jared96

Quote:
Originally Posted by inifuss
Well, you are in the easy-peasy Fyros region - easy to navigate terrain and mobs - the other three regions have some really bad aggro areas that cannot be avoided. :-P

Ini

Terrain is easier w/o all the damn water but the 8 hour retake time is an equalizer. Not like we can go three times while you're doing the 1.5 hour swim thing.

As for the aggro, I gonna beg to differ on that one....Scorched Corridor is not exactly aggro free,and what Nymton, Pakuh and Pochoa don't count ?
Old June 23rd, 2009, 02:03 AM   #18
jared96

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaah
tryker is 1.5hour(ish), matis is about 40min, fyros is yeah 20min tops ;-)

I can't seem to beat 26 minutes including full round trip back to start camp. Could be done faster except, always have to shake aggro at stops 2 and 5...3, 4 and 6 only occasionally have tail.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 02:13 AM   #19
jared96

Quote:
Originally Posted by frakel

Did you notice getting less boost on the completion % boost when you deliver in teams ? Twice I noticed two of us together only got 0.59% increase when I always get 0.42% when delivering alone. Last nite 4 of us arrived together with a load, and we only got a 0.42% increase (waited 10 minutes and % didn't change) after all 4 of us delivered. I am wondering if ya need to wait for web update before you drop consecutive loads.

Now I noticed....that when ya pass 80% ... the completion % dropped to 0.14% instead of 0.42%. Only duplicated it twice but one of those was a 0.42 while under 80% and when that put it over the 80 mark, next one only went up 0.14.

BTW, you can d/l a calculator from bunnynet if you want to track the progress yourself. It's based upon the 0.42% completion % boost per delivery which now may have to be changed if it's 0.14.

http://fluffybunnies.net/forums/view...t=520&start=11
Old June 23rd, 2009, 04:59 AM   #20
inifuss

Yeah, there is a threshold around 50% completion that the deliveries decrease to 15 (.21%) items instead of 30 (.42%). The next is around 65% (has not been verified) and drops to 10 (.135%) items. We are thinking that perhaps it will drop to 5 items, but not sure. We have tried to adjust our material calculations appropriately.