Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Saga
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 23rd, 2009, 05:46 PM   #21
jared96

Re: Tryker Surveillance Camps

Quote:
Originally Posted by inifuss
Yeah, there is a threshold around 50% completion that the deliveries decrease to 15 (.21%) items instead of 30 (.42%). The next is around 65% (has not been verified) and drops to 10 (.135%) items. We are thinking that perhaps it will drop to 5 items, but not sure. We have tried to adjust our material calculations appropriately.

I was getting 0.42% per drop right up to the 80% mark.....As I started last nite's rounds, 3 towers were below 80% and 3 above. I got 0.14 for the three 80%+ drops and 0.42 for the < 80% drops, two of which resulted in the 80 threshold being crossed. When I did them again 8 hours later....got five 0.14% credits and 0.42 on last.

Cupla other things I noticed subject to further confirmation due to limited data:

-Making drops in team resulted in a total 0.59 % increase rather than 2 x 0.42% (done 3 times)
-Had 3 peeps in team drop their loads 15-20 seconds after me....10 minutes later, total increase was 0.42% for all 4 of us (and yes, crates were available). If I see someone arrive before me, I have since been waiting till I see increase in % from drop before me before doing my drop.

I've posted a new mission calculator which can be downloaded off bunnynet that will work as long as the 0.14% increase holds. The new calculator is for use after 80% and uses the 0.14% increase. The numbers actually is between 0.13 and 0.14 .... I'm getting a 0.13 between 1/4 and 1/3 of the time

http://fluffybunnies.net/forums/view...t=520&start=11
Old June 23rd, 2009, 06:25 PM   #22
sidusar

To add my own observations then: On Saturday the Fyros towers were all between 55%-65%, and we were getting a 0.42% increase in a team of two. (No idea whether a solo delivery was 0.42% or 0.21% at that time.) On Sunday the Fyros towers were around 65%-75%, and I was seeing 0.14% increases doing the run solo, and 0.28% increases doing it in a team of two. Tried the Zoraď towers and was seeing the normal 2 x 0.42% doing it in a team of two. Yes, even while handing in the packages right after eachother.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 07:04 PM   #23
inifuss

*thinks the powers that be are enjoying messing with our minds*
Old June 24th, 2009, 04:52 AM   #24
jared96

Must be something else going on....from Friday morning thru Tuesday morning, I made a delivery every 8 hours
Old June 24th, 2009, 07:55 PM   #25
inifuss

Perhaps it has something to do with the individual? Civilization fame/declaration? How many runs they have completed? Oh well.. will keep TRUDGEing away :-P

Ini
Old June 24th, 2009, 10:22 PM   #26
sidusar

Update for today; the Fyros camps are still getting 0.14% increase per delivery, including the ones that are above 90%, so doesn't look like it'll decrease any further. The Tryker camps are all getting 0.21% increase per delivery, including the one at 61% and the one at 71%. The Matis camps are ofcourse still getting 0.42% per delivery.

These numbers do make me think... apparently the last 30% takes as much work as the entire 70% before that... so would it not be best to get all civilization's camps to 70% first, rather than our current rush to get a few camps to 100%? Specially as I fear the devs will at some point jump in, like they did with the temple-building, and just declare "event over now, every tower over 50% will be build". I sincerely hope they won't, but y'know, just in case?

Last edited by sidusar : June 24th, 2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:12 PM   #27
inifuss

The TRUDGE plan was that once we got the mats we needed for the towers in the Lakes that our diggers would move on to help the other regions. As of yesterday we only needed q160, q190, and q210 materials (assuming we calculated correctly).

We definitely need to help out the Matis and Zorai. The more towers that are closer to being complete when/if the devs step in, the more towers we get to keep. However, if these towers in the end will become the Spires, as many suspect they will, then they will make all towers complete whether we build them or not. But for the task at hand, kitins on the rise, we do need to get as much completed in all regions as towers barely started will not be of use to another kitin invasion.

Anyone can join or make a TRUDGE team, you don't have to be in the Lakes, you don't have to be Tryker, the key to the teams is efficieny. Get a group together, decide on the q of the dig and go for it. Diggers love CPers and guards, homins with knowledge of the sources are indispensable, master diggers can pop many nodes for the diggers. No matter the location, you can be of help to a TRUDGE team in some way.

Ini
Old June 25th, 2009, 07:04 PM   #28
thlau

My problem currently is, that I have only 1-2 hours on weekdays to do anything. So I am glad that I can do a delivery run. In my opinion doing delivery runs is preferably to digging because of the mission cool down time, that is why I log in, do a delivery run and prepare for the run the following day.

That is why my option are limited to start a TRUDGE team.

Trini
Old June 25th, 2009, 10:11 PM   #29
inifuss

You can organize TRUDGE delivery runs too :P

All work towards the goals of the event is needed!!

Ini
Old June 29th, 2009, 07:26 PM   #30
xl2i5

What happened? Aris was in the lead... .. Now we are 2nd or 3rd? Everyone run out of steam?

Guess im not really the person to bring this up.. I havent had a lot of chances to run the deliveries in my own region let alone others.. But hoping to motivate people either way.

<3