Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Saga
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 15th, 2009, 03:23 PM   #1
inifuss

Exclamation Tryker Surveillance Camps

My fellow Trykers and citizens of Aeden Aqueous, now is the time to come together and work as a united front to construct the surveillance camps as directed by the Lady Ailan. The Trykers United For the Federation (TUFF) will be organizing material gathering and delivery expiditions to maximize the efficiency of our efforts. TRyker United DiG/DeliverinG Expiditions (TRUDGE) should be held whenever possible. Any volunteers are welcome to lead others to the material sources and cooperative harvesting will maximize results. You can help by foraging, CPing, popping nodes, trekking, and keeping an eye out for dangerous creatures or hostiles.

I personally will be leading groups each day at approximatly 2330 GMT and we will plan to harvest for 2 hours and then begin a delivery run. I welcome others to help lead and if we have sufficient force, we can send groups to gather materials for all 6 encampments, which maximizes the delivery runs.

This task set before us is not a simple task and coming together in a united front can only help our cause to build the 6 encampments.

For New Trykoth! For the People! Tryka! Meer! Sella!

Inifuss
Old June 15th, 2009, 04:58 PM   #2
hemera

Re: Tryker Surveillance Camps

Not if the fyros beat you Ini, we also have matis slave girls to help us

*eats all the cookies Ini has in her bag*
Old June 15th, 2009, 05:27 PM   #3
inifuss

All the people of Atys benefit from ALL of the towers being complete. This is not a contest between the civilizations in my eyes Once our camps are complete I am sure we will help the other civilizations. I trust that our leaders are in negotiations on that front now.

Inifuss
*places ez-bake on bot*
Old June 15th, 2009, 09:45 PM   #4
elleree

((Time conversion: 2330 GMT = 9:30am Sydney (next day) // 1:30am Paris (next day) // 12:30 am London (next day) // 11:30pm GMT // 7:30pm EST // 4:30pm PST ))

Time table
Old June 16th, 2009, 05:41 AM   #5
beaut666

I wondered how long before someone would organize our efforts! I applaud you! I will be there, to help where I can.

Beau

Beau (Arispotle Server)
Old June 17th, 2009, 07:07 PM   #6
jared96

Any of you guys get the "reward" yet ? Waving pick ?
Old June 17th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #7
ponys

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared96
Any of you guys get the "reward" yet ? Waving pick ?

yep, got it monday, 125hp, 250 focus.

nice souvenir, but thats abut it.

HO of Aeden Artisans

Old June 18th, 2009, 12:16 PM   #8
elthunim

It was when Marile suggested Ryuchan and I go through Bounty Beaches and Fount, rather than swim all the way back to Dew Drops from Winds of Muse, that we got the idea to draw a map of the delivery route for all trykers' benefit. The map ended up sketchy, as I wasn't used to drawing, had trouble holding the silly Yber feathers, and perhaps had had a little too much tea that day, but it was considered helpful and made me not a little proud. I killed a few more Ybers (these feathers are really annoying, couldn't somemin invent something else to write with?!) and did many copies for the benefit of all Trykerhood.

I put the map on a public billboard by the bar, and a general assessment of the situation is being passed around as a cobwebby parchment.
Old June 18th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #9
inifuss

I have reduced my time for the run to right at 1.5 hours IF I don't get ganked by 3 named mobs at the same time like I did last night. Fijoo, Slucer and Death Cute ate my mount and left me in a coma. Luckily I did recover my package and purchse a new mount in Avendale and complete my mission.

The TRUDGE teams are very effective when we have enough homins. If available, please join us.

Inifuss
Old June 18th, 2009, 07:09 PM   #10
jared96

Quote:
Originally Posted by inifuss
I have reduced my time for the run to right at 1.5 hours
Inifuss

Ouch....I'm down to about 26 minutes including return trip to starting camp.