Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 2nd, 2009, 03:06 PM   #1
5c0rp

So Development?

Not seen a post asking much of whats happening recently on the forums, have you all given up or just had enough of being ignord?

The big question is, where the hell is the new content???? Or even the old content that was coded years ago and not used (yet).

Lets start with what has happened so far....

There have been events yes, but from the looks of it the recent event is a rerun of temple wars mixed in with the old halloween event reusing old content, fair enough as alot of people have moved on and a large amount of the community wasnt here for the previous events.

So what has happened to the additional content.

Kittin Lair was in test by the CSR's along time ago, so what is happening with it, from my understanding it was close to being released.

Guild Trainers, missions and XP, what is happening with this now, again no further updates.

Spries? Was ready to be released alooooong time ago.

Tribes, There are 4 new spells available from 4 tribes, Fraiders, Gibads, Curzans etc which where awesome and where on ATS long ago along with other tribe goodies, armours, items etc. Take it nothing happening there either.

5th region..... need I go on?

Since I came back I can see that the population is as low as it has ever been, there are alot of old players just waiting for the new content to come back and resub. Without anything happening from the dev team it is clear that they wont return and others will leave to new games such as Aion.

Yes there has been API introduced, great but it isnt what the game needs to survive. Just break your silance, give us a dev plan with an eta of patches, content etc before ryzom goes down the drain (again).
5c0rp is offline   Reply With Quote