Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Introduce Your Character!
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer Welcome Board (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Introduce Your Character! (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=11573)

syneti February 20th, 2005 01:43 PM

Re: Introduce Your Character!

I am Toad...
I am a Tryker i was born in Fairhaven but now i live in Pyr . From what i remember my father was killed by a band of bandits in Lagoons of Loria i do not know which bandits they are and i am searching to this day for the killer to receive his just rewards.
I am plagued by nightmares of horrific kitin invasion's which is why i have a tendancy to *ribbit* my Tryker counciler doesnt think she can cure this side effect.
Due to my history i decided to learn the ways of weapon making and travel the world harvesting what i can to make weapons that will destroy the bandits and kitin this is my only way to help with my terrible nightmarish vision's.
My mother is alive and well she lives in windermeer bless her soul she was so upset when she received the news about my father . i remeber her locking her self in her bedroom for days on end when she received the letter of his *sob* death. Now she is coping better and has started to help refugee's who pass windermeer with amber cubes to fit them with knowledge but she says i am not worthy of it ah well i guess she's right as i don't follow the path of magic maybe one day i will ....

Leader of Ye Ribbiton
Advanced Melee Weaponsmith
Melee Heavy Weaponsmith
Toad Bounces Back *Ribbit*

kaetemi February 21st, 2005 12:24 AM

I am Kaetemi
My mother was a matis, my father was a fyros
I was born in PR, then transfered to Kaemon
In Kaemon I grew up, and then the Kami transfered me to Pyr
Now I live in Dyron.

EDIT: *hugs Synae*

thewarcc February 26th, 2005 10:14 PM

Hello, my name is Deillonn,
Both my father was a great Musician.
His hobby was filming. He filmed everything what he saw.
Even when there was war.

One day, his last one, he decided to join the guards to defend Avalae.
Many guards were killed by the great force, so was my father.
His remains are now buried in Yrkanis, I respect him and decided to continue his hobbies.. Filming and playing music.

My mother was always helping my father, they were really in love.
My mother was killed by the Davae's Clutch, but I can't remember that anymore.

I always wanted to have the gift to afflict enemies, my dream came true..

brithlem February 28th, 2005 09:31 AM

Re: Introduce Yourself

Tony here, 24 from southern California. I play SoR way way way too much. Really. Character's named Brithlem, always online just kicking around with whomever's in a good mood, ready to enjoy life. Feel free to drop a tell whenever... always looking for new people to joke with and (hopefully) be picked on by.

Go team sense of humor!
Brithlem
AKA Tony

andvice2 March 1st, 2005 04:02 PM

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

My ingame name is Murasaki. This name come from the most famous writer of Japanese Heian Times: Murasaki Shikibu ( Genji Monogatari ).
I'm a little Tryker that love her land and exploration.
You will see me a lot also on other Lands, especially Fyros ( since i love that Dune like desert.. ).

I have also a Zorai character named Sei ( From Sei Shonagon lol.. ), but i don't use her really much.

Altough Murasaki is a female, i'm male in real life.
I'm Italian ( yeah and i play here in the NA server ), i study Japanese language, literature and culture. Chinese language, literature and culture. Oh yes also a bit of english :-)
Oh i'm 22 years old.

I dream to become a language teacher in a foreign country. ( Like teaching Italian in Japan )

zyryx March 3rd, 2005 12:11 AM

Hey, I'm Brandon from the US; currently leveling a Zorai offensive magic user, with a bit of harvesting on the side.

I've currently done almost everything solo, but would like a group to join or chat with. Afterall, it -is- an MMORPG, not a single player game :)

So if you want to team up hunting or something, give me a tell

mbaucco March 7th, 2005 07:27 PM

Hola! My name's Matt, I'm playing a Fyros named Kathakaros, currently 20-ish in fighting and harvesting, and in my teens in craft and magic. I am liking Ryzom so far, and the people I have met have all been very nice. See you in game!

gadreel March 11th, 2005 11:00 AM

Hello, Gadreel here... The verbose and long-winded. Some of you may encounter me in-game, but, be aware, I am a consummate roleplayer. You will not necessarily know that it is me. ;) Am 35, living in Southern California, US, hating the weather, and playing Ryzom. :) The few people I've managed to speak with in-game thus far have seemed very nice, and I hope that that trend continues. (Have had some really bad experiences with players in online games in the past...don't care to repeat those, thanks.)

Anyhow...that's all. :) Hope to see you all in the game. :)

akm72 March 13th, 2005 12:21 PM

Mioette, the youngest of three siblings, was born in 2504 in Avendale, during the time that Beadley Nimby was leader of the Trykers. Her parents were merchants, who ran trade caravans to Pyr, as well as the other main cities. She spent her childhood traveling with the caravans, and was taught more than a few fighting moves from the guards her parents retained.
In 2512 the Matis, under the leadership of King Jinovitch, invaded the Lagoons of Loria, shutting off the main trade routes her parents relied on. After the Matis soldiers massacred the guards on one of her parents' caravans, her parents decided it was too dangerous for the children, and sent them to the refugee camp of Waverton in the care of two trusted servants.
Now grown up, Mioette has returned to Liberty Lakes, intent on making her fortune...

jipekr March 17th, 2005 02:49 PM

Mothered by a tavern wench and fathered by a young Yrkanis guardcaptain, Jemeena spent her youth roaming around Majestic Garden getting into fights and running naked thru the woods singing.

At the age of 16, she got employed as a bouncer at Yrkanis Tavern - her years of training with the guards made it an easy job for her. But the woods where calling and two years later she left Yrkanis for her beloved forests.

Now, twelve years later, she returns to Yrkanis a seasoned forager - her hands are tough and her face lined, but her heart is happy. She almost never get into fights anymore but she still loves to run naked thru the woods singing.