Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > Newcomer Welcome Board
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 17th, 2005, 12:54 AM   #1
alibasil

Introduce Your Character!

Hi my name is Alibooma

I'm 25 years old and was born during the fall of the year 2500 in Zora.

From what i can remember of my childhood zora was still a developing town back then (and still is today). I always remember the stories my parents told me as a child about the kitin war of the 2480's - after their death I have made it my life's saga to protect the Zorai race from the kitin.

I was 15 when the peace treaty was signed at Fairhaven and remember the jubilation in Zora carried on for weeks. This was one of the happiest part of my life- fear of war is not a pleasant state of mind for a spiritualist like myself.

Recently we have seen a presence of goo. With my new found skills as a fighter, it is my calling to assist the Zorai and fight for the Kami. A great help in my quest are my band of brothers - Project Mayhem.

Right now i look forward to the marriage of two members of my guild: Livik and Viktor. This will be a great moment for them as there are no records of previous Zorai marriages. I expect a week long party!
alibasil is offline   Reply With Quote