Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Introduce Your Character!
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer Welcome Board (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Introduce Your Character! (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=11573)

alibasil January 12th, 2006 04:53 PM

Re: Introduce Your Character!

hehe nice one!

desertt January 12th, 2006 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alibasil
hehe nice one!

:D i suppose

krazya2u January 12th, 2006 11:13 PM

Greetings

My character name is Krysalyss (chris-a-liss). She is a Tryker and still on newbie island. She wants to specialize in melee fighting. Harvesting is definitely her weak point since she's very impatient. She cute and is here playing with her boyfriend Kavad (also new and Tryker). Both of us were born on Jan. 10th.
:)

sumoman January 14th, 2006 10:46 AM

ok guys ill finally do this
im Schizm
Been here on atys for many moons, like since OB1 that must b around 2+ years.
i look back on reflection and ive not done alot in that time
ive bn in a few cool guilds but my memories are from the desert ghosts bk in beta
next fav guild is Infinity which is my current one

thats about me

kazaam31 February 3rd, 2006 07:47 PM

do I´ve to introduce myself :)? guess everyone knew me ... if not.. let ur negative postings speak :D

geolie April 19th, 2006 02:28 AM

Greetings friends,

Im an avid mmorpg junkie, my chars name is Saraie, I just started playing the game last night, and Im lovin it so far. And this is from somone who has played em all, lol.

Im looking forward to meeting many people in game, so feel free to send me a message!

Saraie is on the English server? Ive forgotten the name...Take care all.

Saraie/Geolie

andreaw April 19th, 2006 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geolie
Greetings friends,

Im an avid mmorpg junkie, my chars name is Saraie, I just started playing the game last night, and Im lovin it so far. And this is from somone who has played em all, lol.

Im looking forward to meeting many people in game, so feel free to send me a message!

Saraie is on the English server? Ive forgotten the name...Take care all.

Saraie/Geolie

Arispotle is the English server. Huge welcomes, sweetie :)

geolie April 19th, 2006 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreaw
Arispotle is the English server. Huge welcomes, sweetie :)

Thanks for the welcome, and the reminder :)

Saraie/Geolie

danlufan April 19th, 2006 04:41 AM

Soloreaper here watch the name because Kami will notice it most, Kami will be proud to be taken by my sword.

mehanson April 19th, 2006 05:42 AM

Samardnaz, Homin, Citizen of the Desert.

I awoke in a strange desert camp, dressed in nought but rags, and titled "Refugee" by one who called himself "Welcomer". I know not how I arrived here, or where I came from. I'm not even sure of my own name, 'though the Welcomer assures me its Samar d'Naz. By luck I managed to survive that first day, a day spent running errands for this Welcomer. I spent a moon-cycle in this place, learning fighting and magic skills, earning dapper by digging raw materials out of the ground. Somehow, I don't think this is what I did "before", where ever and when ever "before" was. Eventually I happened upon a skinny little Priest, one of the Kami or so I've been told, who offered to send me to the great lands of my people, the Fyros. I accepted his offer, and found myself in the desert city of Pyr.

In the cycles since, I've decided that I don't like the city life, and I spend much of my time wandering the deserts honing my survival skills, and occasionally harvesting raw materials to sell in the city for Dapper. I haven't much need for Dapper, at least not yet, but I have acquired some reasonable armour and weapons. I've met many other Homins, and based on what I see in their faces, and in the reflection of my own face in my blade, I must agree that I am indeed of Fyros blood. I've worked side by side with members of all homin races, cooperation seems a requisite skill for survival in this land. I don't understand this talk of war, of gods fighting gods, of Homin killing Homin in the name of their gods. Doesn't seem very smart in light of all the non-homin species that are trying to kill us at every turn. Cooperation, now that I understand.

I met one called Rashan one day, he challenged me to prove I have what it takes to be a member of this guild called Samsara, though the comparison of my ruggedly handsome visage to the pale ugliness of a sand maggot makes me question his visual acuity. After pondering the question for many days, even asking others I met about this Rashan character and the guild of Lady Kostika, I decided there might be some benefit to joining with the Samsara, if only to learn what skills this Rashan character might be able to teach me.

To make a longer story shorter, I joined the Guild Samsara and survived the "personal touch" of Drill Master Rashan. I can usually be found wandering the desert, mucking for mats or gleefully clubbing the Bugs. Occasionally I'll run errands for a Welcomer or a Corporal, but mostly I wander, and observe. If you're in the Desert, you may see me. I may even see you...:)